Is New Vinyl Exempt from Loudness Wars?

I'm seeing new vinyl sold in many unexpected places these days.  

For those who have bought a lot of new vinyl,  I'm wondering if these tend to be mastered differently from similar newer CD  remasters that often show effects of the "Loudness Wars"?

Is it a mixed bag perhaps?   Much like CDs?

I wonder because if I knew there was a different mastering done for new vinyl I might consider buying some if I knew. 

But new vinyl is expensive and I would not want to get essentially the same end result in regards to sound quality as I would get with CD for much less.

Just wondering.
128x128mapman
and if you analize the RIAA curve you can see that exist a significative compression in the bass frequency range that latter on the phono stage  have to be " restablished " through another RIAA eq. degradation mechanism.

It does not matters what any one name it of course exist that bass compression that as I said the digital alternative has not.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
I hate poor remasters where the treble is shrill or there is no open midrange

all the new Booker T and the MGs remasters sound terrible
"The Dr database reveals.

http://dr.loudness-war.info/album/list?artist=adele&album=

Adele 25 2015 ratings 05 - 04 - 08 lossless CD
Adele 25 2015 11 - 09 - 12 lossless Vinyl
Adele 25 (96/24 LP Needle Drop) 2015
11 - 09 -12 lossless Vinyl

Why is vinyl rated higher ?

Has anyone heard both the cd and vinyl versions ?

Curious....."

I suspect the real question is, why are both formats so POOR? You know, on the Dynamic Range Database the lowest number for a rating of Good Dynamic Range is 14. The number 8-13 are transitional, and 1-7 represent BAD dynamic range. If I'm not mistaken there’s actually a recording somewhere in the dynamic range database with a 0, zero, goose egg for dynamic range.

So for the Adele releases listed above on the Database, both CD and vinyl, the numbers for Average, Lowest and Highest Dynamic Range are what should probably be described as abysmal.

Do yourself a favor pick up good used LP’s even a 4th or 5th pressing from the late 70’s or early 80’s will sound much closer to the master tape then these wonder vinyl’s that are pressed on 180 gram lp’s.
AN LP MASTERED FROM A DIGITAL CD MASTER WHY BOTHER

Cut to meaningfully compare formats you have to compare the best of both.   Quality of individual releases in any format can vary from horrid to the best.  Format alone assures nothing.