Finally "HiFi" streaming - comments on Tidal???

Tidalhifi has entered the streaming market with what it is calling "lossless" playback. I believe it is certainly the highest quality streaming service. I just got it ($20/mo) and it clearly out-performs Beats and Pandora on my systems. It is way cool to look up songs that I love but not enough to buy the CD to get a lossless recording. It's not cheap for sure but it sure is nice.

My next step is to try to get Amarra sQ to work with it. Anyone able to do that?
mcmanus
I tweaked. VERY happy. Having too much fun with it. Aces for $20 a month best audio deal you will see in your audio life.
I posted this to Tidal vs Spotify but it belongs here. I signed up for Tidal Streaming and immediately cancelled my account.

I discovered that Tidal Hi-Fi CD quality streaming is ONLY available on the Chrome browser and is NOT available on Safari, Bing or IE. I was very surprised. AAC 320 streaming is available on Tidal using Safari but the hi-fi CD quality option is not. I am willing to pay $20 per month for Hi-Fi CD quality but not for the AAC 320 streaming option.

I immediately contact Tidal and they report "they are currently working on making TIDAL available for more browsers. This expansion should happen soon as we finalize development".

I am surprised that Tidal only supports Chrome and not the other popular browsers. Does anyone know when Tidal Streaming will support Safari and the other browsers?
Why not just use Chrome? You didn't say, but I assume it doesn't work with Firefox either.
Tidal says they only support Chrome so I assume they do not support Firefox. I prefer to use Safari on my Mac and have no plans to use Chrome.
Tidal reports that "At this time we do not have a release date for the Safari feature. I know that it is currently in the development phase and should be available later this year".

Okay. I am looking into using Chrome on my Mac.