Is it possible to be an audiophile and be happy with what you have

It seems like audiophiles are always looking to upgrade. From something as minor as a fuse to upgrading all their components. Music lovers on the other hand seem content with what equipment they have and just want to experience new music. So I ask you, can a audiophile just be happy with what they have? Or is that just not possible being an audiophile?

taters
I also do not accept the OP's  premise. You can easily love music, deeply appreciate your system and pursue effective tweaks to further improve your  music listening enjoyment. 
Charles, 
Having recently turned 65 has changed my perspective quite a bit. Awareness of my mortality, impending eventual death, and number of hours left here to listen to music, has resulted in me letting go of the impulse to buy equipment, and to instead focus solely on the music itself. The sound of my system is good enough that I can forget about it. The suspension of disbelieve, as they say about movies.  
"..can a audiophile just be happy with what they have [sic]?"
Yes, so long as he has at least half a dozen cartridges, a like number of tonearms and turntables and at least two complete audio systems.  That's me, and I am happy as a clam.