Speaker help under $2,500

Hi,  
I am looking for a set of speaker suggestion around $2,500.  I like to listen to vocal like Spanish Harlem.  Other electronic gears will purchase later but differentially will do tubes.

Best Regards,
Eddy  
eddy1
eddy, you will get  Vandy's when the time is right I'm sure.  enjoy what you have.  Honestly, you can't go wrong getting an NAD integrated.  Any of their BEE designated integrated amps are inexpensive and sound very very good.  They aren't hot on top and are a very good match for the Vandersteens if you ever get them as well as YOUR speakers which is THE most important thing.  If you have the extra money the NAD separates are a great value also.  
+1 on the NAD BEE series. That's was what driving the Magneplanar 1.7s I auditioned and bought. I had to try multiple combinations of amps and preamps at home to match the dynamics, resolution, and musicality of the NAD C 375BEE integrated amp in the audition.
Build the Linkwith LX521 and make EVERYONE you know green with envy.  Really.  The base kit with drivers and miniDSP active crossover is $1933.

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/4-way-speaker-kits/lx521-linkwitz-lab-open-baffle-4-way-kit/

They also sell a flat-pack of pre-cut cabinet parts for about $500 more.

Nobody hears your LX521 and doesn't come away without envy.
Russ, I just made a post about your best ever speakers on another thread you posted on.  I've heard a lot of build your own speakers and I personally have built a few in the past. I've also heard tons of speakers that are offered already built and honestly, most kits aren't in the same league.  We all hear differently and like different speakers.  For you, it's obvious that you think your madisound speakers are the best you can buy (as you said on that other thread), but I bet if you stack them up vs Vandy's, Magico's, Focals, Dynaudio's and the list goes on, that most of us will chose other speakers.  Most of the kits I've seen, built or heard have smearing.  I'm sure you love your speakers and that's an awesome thing. I'm not taking anything away from that.