What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse

The Album Leaf - One Day I'll Be On Time

Big Country - Come Up Screaming

Jeff Buckley - Grace

tomic901 - Pink Martini is a pretty great band. My wife turned me on to them.
Badfinger "a--." A very underrated record and one that deserved a far better fate. Just like the band.
Dave Rawlings Machine - "Nashville Obsolete". Just discovered him/them this evening...which is to say Gillian Welch & Dave Rawlings. Yup, only 15 years or so late to that party. Oh well...better late than never. Their music helping this day end on a very good note.
Donny Hathaway "Everything Is Everything." The term "musical genius" gets bandied about a little too liberally sometimes, but Donny WAS a true genius. The sheer number of musical luminaries, both contemporary and from the past, who say the same thing is testament to the man's immortal brilliance.