Speaker help under $2,500

Hi,  
I am looking for a set of speaker suggestion around $2,500.  I like to listen to vocal like Spanish Harlem.  Other electronic gears will purchase later but differentially will do tubes.

Best Regards,
Eddy  
eddy1
Eddy1 -- "I am just okay with it since my mind was set as this is not a really good speaker as I should"

As Stereo5 wrote "However, if you listen to the speakers with the attitude you are heartbroken about not getting the Vandersteens, then you will not like them. Keep an open mind."

I heard some broken-in Venere 2.5’s about a month ago and was shocked at the sound quality for the money. I had Dyn C1’s and C1 sig’s for a total of 5 years followed by a year of Raidho D1’s and Raidho D2’s for almost a year. Those 2.5’s are really nice. A little laid back but that is what I prefer and as you can see from my previous and present speakers. I'm not saying the 2.5's are better than what I had/have but for the bucks spent they have some excellent qualities that I can compare to what I had.

Last as far as an amp/integrated I would look for one that has a ’warmer’ sound. IMO don’t buy an amp/integrated just for power. Get it for the sound quality. You would be surprised how good something like a Naim Supernait2 SS integrated (at 80W) sounds.

So give the 2.5’s a good 6 months before making any decision.
eddy, you will get  Vandy's when the time is right I'm sure.  enjoy what you have.  Honestly, you can't go wrong getting an NAD integrated.  Any of their BEE designated integrated amps are inexpensive and sound very very good.  They aren't hot on top and are a very good match for the Vandersteens if you ever get them as well as YOUR speakers which is THE most important thing.  If you have the extra money the NAD separates are a great value also.