Best Powerchord for DIGITAL sources? what are you.

I am sure you know that some of these chords can change the sound of your system significantly. Looking for a high quality power chord for digital that could "smooth" things down. Just for my source - using Audience at the moment.

Please do suggest Power chords only since I like the full chain I have and dont plan to move from that.

Thx
rapogee
Nordost Valhalla and Elrod Statement are the two best I have used, and I have tried almost all the big names. I know the Valhalla elicits emotional reactions on the IC side widely , but I find the PC (of which I have two) more balanced and full bodied, while maintaining detail and speed like the IC's.

The Elrod simply does everything right and is my favorite. The only downside is it is as big as a boa constrictor and a giant pain to dress, so I can only use one in my system.

Neal
To me, Acoustic zen absolute cables is one of the greatest in bang-for-the-bug terms,

Tuan
I sure wish Audiogon would add a "Like" icon I could click on for postings such as the one onhwy61 made here!