Why do people that are Into rap and hip-hop even want a high-end audio system

Until recently I always thought that guys into high-end audio listened to Classical, Jazz, Blues and some classic rock. I never knew that some listened to rap or hip hop. It would seem to me that rap or hip-hop would sound better on a low to mid-fi system rather than a high-end system. What do you think?
taters
I bet Mr. Vandersteen can bust a mean rhyme. 

(Apologies for butchering the lingo, but the visual in my head was so funny. :-).

Look, this the funny part, if Vandersteen or any other manufacturer knew I had the money to buy their best speaker they would be busting a rhyme and would rap till the whole room was breakdancing. This is a business are you kidding me? They should if it makes the sale. Let's be for real!!! 
Give Richard a call tomorrow and ask him how rap and hip hop would sound on his flagship 7 speakers? I would love to hear his answer.

The people at Mbl made a video with the rapper 2 chainz.  YouTube it.  Lol.  Boom.   Lol.  
I just saw it. When 2 Chainz put on his rap music the guy from M.B.L. Had a disgusted look on his face. 2 Chainz wanted to know if it was wireless and he liked the fact that the amp was so heavy no one could steal it.