Why do people that are Into rap and hip-hop even want a high-end audio system

Until recently I always thought that guys into high-end audio listened to Classical, Jazz, Blues and some classic rock. I never knew that some listened to rap or hip hop. It would seem to me that rap or hip-hop would sound better on a low to mid-fi system rather than a high-end system. What do you think?
taters
Give Richard a call tomorrow and ask him how rap and hip hop would sound on his flagship 7 speakers? I would love to hear his answer.

The people at Mbl made a video with the rapper 2 chainz.  YouTube it.  Lol.  Boom.   Lol.  
I just saw it. When 2 Chainz put on his rap music the guy from M.B.L. Had a disgusted look on his face. 2 Chainz wanted to know if it was wireless and he liked the fact that the amp was so heavy no one could steal it. 
Yup.  It's funny.  There you go.  You should be happy now.  You can feel better about how refined you are now.  You know no wires save yourself some money.  Lol.  2 chainz and Mbl. Great video.  Funny.  Y'all will have a ball with that. Taters I know you were bobbing your head when they put that 2 chainz song on. Lol.  But you won't ever admit it.  Boom! 
I almost bought one of his speakers here in Texas at Audio Concepts it was actually an option because it's non fatiguing and a great soundstage. Look he has his speakers.  That's great for him. When I listen for high end I listen to be bop jazz non-vocal. I'm pretty sure he speaker does a great job doing it all. I'm not buying another speaker.  I'm happy with what I have. It's not one that 100 other guys have and it does what I like well the most my jazz.