North Carolina Audio Club

Let's start a NC Audio Club. Any comments? Any suggestions about how to promote our interest and perhaps hear other folks systems, or benefit from their experiences?
twochannel_guy
I am moving to Waynesville this fall and would like to meet other audiophiles in the area [Asheville, Hendersonville, Waynesville].
Stanwal,
Beautiful part of the world. Where you moving from, and are you retiring there or for work? I have a tube-audiophile friend who lives in Hendersonville, who is not active on these sights. If you send me a PM with your info when you get here I will pass iy on your info to him, so he can contact you if he chooses.
Mike

I live in Waynesville, Stanwal. There are a few of us scattered around these parts (within thirty minutes or so of Asheville). Drop me a line when you touch down and we'll find a time to get together. That's quite a system you've assembled there. I'd love to hear it!
I am in the Hendersonville area, am having my Von Schweikerts upgraded to VR 5 anniversary Mark II's and run an Ayon cd5S as front end. Would live to connect in about a month
My wife lived outside of Franklin NC when we met 8 years ago: we looked for a house in Asheville, Brevard and Hendersonville before we moved up here 6 years ago. She has wanted to come back ever since and we have found a nice house in Waynesville. She has some medical exams to take before we close on the house but if they are all right we will be moving in Sept. We are both retired and looking forward to getting there if not the move itself. [LOL]