Silverline Speaker Opinion

Awhile back I traded for some original Silverline Menuets. It's the smallest speaker I've owned. 

After putting them in a bedroom system without a sub, I'm really enjoying them. I find myself reading and listening more opposed to watching TV in bed.

For those of you familiar with Silverline, is the Minuet similar to the rest of the Silverline lineup, or just special?

Also, what other speakers are a dead ringer for my tastes if I like the Minuet sound? I'd like to explore other options as I'm starting to understand my preferred sound. Maybe duplicate the experience in my main system. I currently use Usher floorstanders in a 15x18' room, and am happy - but curious.

I'd appreciate your opinions.

Thanks,
gary

uncledemp
Our customers have always had very nice things to say about the Silverlines.
I was a happy Silverline owner for a few years. Very well balanced and pretty easy to drive. One suggestion is Audiopoints made a big improvement over the stock footers. Alan was always kind and helpful with questions. Cheers,
Spencer
Spencer,

I'm assuming the Audiopoints were used under floorstanders. Any experience using them on standmount speakers?

Anyone-

My Minuets are sitting on the top plate of spiked steel stands. In fact, they are resting on thin, circular foam type dots that seem to be there to avoid scratches.

i have some generic blu tak around somewhere. Do you feel it is worth the trouble to use it/cones under the Minuets?

Thanks,
gary
Gary,
You are correct, in that I was suggesting Audiopoints under floorstanders. My experience with monitors is that Blu-tak or similar is a good idea to reduce probability of tragedy spillage.
Your stands will benefit from good footers if they don't have them built-in. Cheers,
Spencer