Spotify Premium vs Tidal ... opinions?

50's,60,s be-bop jazz, movie themes, vocals, old rock (Cream, Doors, King Crimson)...(newer rock AC DC, Led Zeppelin)

amps... Quicksilver 90 Watt Silver monos, Quicksilver LS preamp

speakers... Fritz prototype stand mounts, ScanSpeak 5" Illuminator mid/bass & ScanSpeak 9700 tweeters, Skylan stands... 12x15 room

dac... Musical Fidelity M1 A

Thanks
zoot45
I don't really care if 1080p is better than a black and white Magnavox if the only thing in 1080p is Dr Phil.  

Considering the music the OP is looking for I wouldn't worry too much about lossless vs 320k.  Most 50s/60s and classic rock will sound just fine at 320k.  Streaming is about convenience anyhow.  While I do find Tidal better sounding that Spotify or AM, their weak catalog is not worth the cost.  I end up using apple music to discover new music and then purchasing a lossless version or cd.  
blownsi, As you noted above, please send your feedback about missing artists and albums (weak catalog) to Tidal Streaming. While there is no guarantee they will include the items you request, it is very important for them to hear their music catalog needs to be updated with additional albums, artists, etc.  Tidal needs to hear from its users what artists and recordings are missing from their catalog. Unfortunately, I know that Tidal needs a legal contract with the artists and/or distributor of these recordings so this process may take some time. There is an artist feedback form on their web site to summit your requests.  I also suggest you listen to the Tidal suppled  playlists to see if you can find any music that you like.   Thanks.
Tidal sound quality is flat out excellent. There is talk of using Mqa to make it even better
I have got Tidal to so so close to playing the same track that i dont bother playing cd's now.

Discovering so much more music, i could never catchup buying cd's.

I can't imagine MQA sounding better than what it is now on highest streaming rate, guessing it may turn out sounding more like hi-rez which though good and better in some respects may end up sounding as if saccharine was added.