Bass is not enough !!! Speaker problem? Speaker cable? Power Amp? PC of Power Amp?

The bass is not enough!!  Not sure which part is not good enough. Can anyone give any idea??

My system:
Speaker: Sonus Faber Amati (SC = Jorma Prime)
Power amp: Esoteric A80 mono blocks (IC = Transparent Opus MM )
Pre-amp: Esoteric C-02 (PC = Jorma Prime)

PC for Power Amp:
I had been using BMI Oceanic Statement。The sound was beautiful, but the bass was not low enough.
I changed to NBS Black Label II 。The bass was better, but still it was not good enough. However, the sound was not as good as BMI Oceanic Statement. So now I have changed back to BMI .

How I can improve the bass performance??
Amati's weak point is bass? Jorma Prime's bass is weak? 

Thanks!!

opera_lover

The system is at the short wall.

Speakers to the wall is 0.5M
Have moved myself to different distances, and the bass is still the same; not enough.

All cables are XLR, except Pre-to-Amp is using RCA. (Do not think + & - poles are reversed. Checked.)

I played Japanese “Diamond Dust”, by Umi matsutoya (I played many CDs. The bass is not enough)

Esoteric C-02 Pre + A-80 mono power should be OK???

Try an RCA interconnect from DAC to preamp. Have you tried moving the speakers closer to the wall & corners? Can you move your listening position back, closer to the rear wall?
I looked over descriptions of your equipment, which is indeed very fine, and I don’t see any compatibility issues involving the electronic components or the speakers.

I did notice that the Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 7 you indicated is being used as a digital cable (and I assume there are two of them, since two of the D-01 DACs are required for stereo) appears to be intended for use as an analog interconnect. And given also its "quad DNA helix" design I suspect that its impedance is far from optimal for conducting digital signals. I suspect that is unrelated to the weak bass issue, but it’s something that may be limiting the sonic results you are getting in other ways.

Also, I couldn’t find any meaningful technical information on the Jorma speaker cables, but given their apparently narrow gauge (as signified by their relatively thin outer diameter + conductors that are configured as tubes), coupled with the low impedance of your speakers in the bass region (approaching 2 ohms at some frequencies), I suspect that they are contributing to the bass problem to some degree (although I doubt that they are the only contributor, and perhaps not even the main contributor).

Not sure what else to suggest at this point, given that you have tried different listening distances (and therefore different distances from the rear wall). Can you describe the bass weakness more specifically? Does it occur in the deep bass region, the mid-bass region, or both? Does it seem to occur just on certain notes at certain frequencies, or throughout those regions?

Regards,
-- Al

Thank for All.

The Digital AES/EBU pair are  Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7. (My mistake of always mixing up Wireworld cable names)

Not sure how to describe the bass region.
In pop music, the drums are not punchy enough. 
The big bass (like those played by Ben Wolfe) is not deep enough.

Thanks.

Would it be those audio boards (CEC Wellfloat anti-vibration platform and BDR Carbon Fiber board) take away the bass?
If they are, the impact to source or the power amp is higher?

Would it be the spike bases (strong in anti-vibration) create the problem?