Kanye West - Grammy comment, re Beck

Kanye West on-camera last nite: 'Beck needs to respect artistry.' Then a long rant about...ah just watch it.

What would Kanye say about Beethoven? Or Dylan? or Matisse?

Having fun with this as Twitter is aflame already with it. But the more I think about it, the more it gnaws on me. He was referring to Beck winning Album of the Year (instead of Beyonce). I could go on a long rant myself about his ego, general creepiness, but nothing I could add. But his comments are heard by millions of music fans...

Anyhoo, anyone else see those comments? Reactions?
128x128zufan
I pretty much don’t care what Kanye West does, thinks or says.
But the media sure wants us to know these things.
PS: Goes for his wife as well.
Jeepers,  tostadosunidos,  you think moi subscribed to that rag???

I still subscribe to The New Yorker and The Atlantic,  my audio specific reading reading usually occurs when I'm flying,  bought at the terminal magazine shops.  I actually really don't know a mosfet from a misfit,  but I know what I like?

Happy New Year,  folks!
Let me clarify.
The consensus is, Kanye is a narcissistic, talentless, tactless, low-life idiot?
That sounds about right
hew, are you sure you're not playing the "age card" without really thinking about what the bunch of old farts are saying?  You can dislike something or somebody without being prejudiced.  Neither age nor race has anything to do with my disapproval of the way Kanye acts.  FWIW, I find some of his music interesting.  Not compelling, to where I go buy it or even listen to it online, but interesting.  But he needs to edit/filter his words and actions in public or suffer the ridicule they incur.  He's been acting like an arrogant fool in front of millions of people.  And he's not that young anymore, is he?