Shuguang Black Treasure CV181-Z

I feel compelled to post here, having just replaced a stock Electro-Harmonix 6SN7 with a Shuguang Treasure CV181-Z this morning in my Blue Circle DAR integrated. 

Good lord.

Probably the best $120 I have spent on my system. Massively improved sound staging, instrument separation, timbral accuracy...even power in the low end. 

I'm actually kind of giddy sitting here listening. I knew things would get better, but this has been a revelation. YMMV, of course, but boy howdy...
128x128mdemaio
Yes, the Psvane CV181-TII's are incredible.
It is my understanding that Psvane is the offshoot of Shuguang.
I have several pairs of the Shuguang CV181-Z, the Shuguang CV181-T and the Psvane CV181-TII.

I prefer the Shuguang CV181-"Z" in everything I’ve tried so far. Best 6SN7 out there, IHMO.  I found the "T" series to be just a tad to bright for my tastes.  Most listeners would say they had more detail, but to my ears, that also means brighter.

I also really like the Sophia Electric 6SN7.

Info on the difference between the two companies:

http://psvanetube.com/wordpress/who-is-psvane/

Look at these new limited edition 6SN7 tubes! I might have to try a pair of these babies:

http://psvanetube.com/wordpress/store/products/treasure-globe-6sn7-se-pair-gf-limited-special-editio...
Thanks for the comments and info, guys. Yes, Mofi, these are the Zs and they seem to open and deepen with every passing hour. I contemplated the Sophias but took a chance with the Zs...glad I did. 

And in case it's unclear, I have no vested interest in saying such things...I'm just kind of dumbfounded at how much of a difference one tube has made.  It sounds like a completely different amplifier...
I have the Z in a Modwright Oppo 105 am very pleased. Rolled a few well thought of vintage tubes and the Z is my choice. 
I have looked at the new Globe as well. The cost is sobering but the Z sounds so good it's easy to just ignore the new globe. For now..... Stupid hobby.
Love the Shuguang's but they got noisy after a few months.  Went to the Psvane's which I found to be a real close second to Shuguang and weren't nearly as noisy.  Got tired of the noise and went solid state.