Best Rock Album of 2015

Alright rock fans, let's get our annual thread started.

I'm really digging:

Lord Huron "Strange Trails"

It's definitely in the War on Drugs section of the rock spectrum, but adds some rockabilly-type pace.
keithr
Acman3: Thanks. Saw CB on Austin City Limits last night. Wow! She is the real deal. I love this lp more every time I hear it. That's pretty amazing at this stage in my life.
Robben Ford's Into The Sun is pretty good. It's a rock album with some blues influences and include guest appearances by Sonny Landreth, Keb' Mo, Warren Haynes, Robert Randolph and ZZ Ward. The sound quality is quite good too.
I am new to the band Deerhunter, but I think this album is very , very good! It's called Fading Frontier .
Nothing comes close to Ghost - Meliora for me. Best hard rock album I've heard in a long time. People are probably turned off by their appearance thinking they must be some sort of theatrical black or death metal band but they are FAR from that. VERY melodic and catchy tunes with no cookie monster vocals. The lyrics are over the top in a Misfits sort of way so I can see where people might be turned off if they are taking the lyrics literally. I've actually read several comparisons to Blue Oyster Cult.