Greenville, SC

Audiophile looking to organize monthly or bi-monthly audio get-togethers in the Greenville, SC area. I am a former member of the Boston Audio Society and still stay in contact with many of them. Would like to develop same type of group here.
sliderule1768
I think that is probably the only way......doing it offline using Agon in-mail will give everyone peace of mind and keep the spam-bots and web-spiders from gathering anything we don't want them to have like emails and addresses, etc....to tie back to system configs, etc....
Sounds good. I don't use Agon much. Can you give me a clue where to access Agon in-mail? I will get the ball rolling.
Login, do a member search, lookup a name and then click on it to view feedback, find what they have for sale (if anything), etc...you will find a 'Send Message' link on the left side of the page......
My wife and I are shopping for our "retirement home" in or near Asheville, NC.  I haven't found much in the way of audio dealers and have yet to find an audio club in the area.