Greenville, SC

Audiophile looking to organize monthly or bi-monthly audio get-togethers in the Greenville, SC area. I am a former member of the Boston Audio Society and still stay in contact with many of them. Would like to develop same type of group here.
sliderule1768

Showing 5 responses by zephyr24069

My work and travel schedule is chaotic so sometimes plans change as they say but I'm in Greenville SC and would love to meet up with new audio-nut friends to enjoy some good music together. There's another one of us locally (Cymbop) as well; we've been trying to put something together but my schedule has been a challenge; hoping to get over that and hook up soon.
Sounds good...the NC/SC border is about an hour away so it's not that bad at all. Let's get in touch with Cymbop and others and get a plan together!
I think that is probably the only way......doing it offline using Agon in-mail will give everyone peace of mind and keep the spam-bots and web-spiders from gathering anything we don't want them to have like emails and addresses, etc....to tie back to system configs, etc....
Login, do a member search, lookup a name and then click on it to view feedback, find what they have for sale (if anything), etc...you will find a 'Send Message' link on the left side of the page......