Best Component Ever, for the money

The other thread with this title was corrupted in its inception. Let's do this one with NO cables, power cords, isolation devices or tweaks. My vote goes to the Connoisseur turntable (integrated with arm). I don't have it anymore and you shouldn't be able to find one for sale. High end perspective for $150.
paulwp
My vote would go to The bottle head beepre. 1300 USD. it absolutely killed a vacuum state svp2 in my system. The retail on that was around 7K I believe. Next I would vote for the ET 2 tonearm. 
eXemplar audio eXception SE Line pre-amp

By far, the best sounding thing I've ever heard.
I have to agree with jw94055 on the GAS Son of Ampzilla. This was my first amp when I started into high end. I then started the journey of buying different amps but could not bear to part with my Son. All of the amps that I had sounded good but somehow left me wanting. Those amps included Pass Aleph 3, Vac 70/70, and many more well known brands.

After pulling the Son back out of the box it only became apparent that the Son was the only amp that could pull it all together. It has an entertainment factor and engaging quality the other amps just could not achieve. I have since sent the Son to GAS Audio where Mike Bettinger did a reference rebuild on it. Life couldn't be better!