NJ Audio Society?

I have written to the email addresses published each issue in Stereophile magazine, yet receive no response. Can someone tell me what's up with this organization?

Thanks,
Ag insider logo xs@2xduddley
I went to a NJAS meeting once quite a few years ago. My kids were quite young and my wife was working weekends at the time, so my free time was pretty much non-existent, and I wasn't able to get to another meeting back then. The kids are older now, and my wife is no-longer working, so I've got more time available and would enjoy meeting and talking with others who have an interest in audio.

I'm just a mile and a half from GSP Exit 165
I haven't been to a meeting in awhile - distracted by taking my Porsche to the track! But they're an active group. See info from newsletter below.

Our meetings are held on the 3rd Sunday afternoon of every month (with occasional exceptions), and meeting sites alternate between northern and south central New Jersey locations, usually at a member’s home. We encourage and welcome anyone interested in high performance LP and CD playback systems to join and participate through active membership. Annual dues are $30. Membership includes a subscription to The Source, the publication of the New Jersey Audio Society, and invitations to attend meetings as well as to communicate through the submission of material or letters for publication in the newsletter and participate in our newsgroup site on the web.

If you have any questions about membership, send an e-mail or call: Russ Prince, President, (973-743-5450, [email protected]), or Jim Glynn, Treasurer (732-377-3773; [email protected]). For more information and to print an application form, go to: www.gngdiscoveries.com/njas/njas.htm.
The only change from what Rdean posted is the URL address, which has changed to http://njas.gngdiscoveries.com/. I'd suggest just contacting me, preferably at the Zaisgroup address above, for more information.

Rdean, while you're racing your Porsche, ever run into (not literally, of course) the head of my company (Christian Zugel)? And feel free to come back to the NJAS anytime!
Hi Russ,

I got your email, thanks.

Just as a heads-up, the link you posted asks for an ID and Password.