Phono Stage with Two Line-outs

I recently purchased a Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE, which is a very nice preamp. I did, however, neglect to notice that it does not have a line-out for recording. I am currently running my turntable through a full-function preamp w/phono, and hooking one tape-out to the W4S and the other to a Tascam CD recorder.

Are there any phono stages in the ~$1000 or less ballpark, new or used, that have two simultaneously active outputs? Are there any other remedies to my situation that I am overlooking?   
minkwelder
Believe it or not, my choice to your solution would be either Rane TTM56S or Pioneer DJM-750. Both DJ mixers have outstanding MM phonostages having the fact you want to use one output for CD recorder.

I have no knowledge of its sonics, but the Heed Quasar, at $1200 new, appears to meet all of your requirements, as well as providing both LOMC and MM compatibility.

Good luck.  Regards,
-- Al

The Quasar has been on my radar for some time now, however the two outputs are a low and a high output. The MM input provides 50 dB of gain, which should work well with my Denon DL-160 @ ~ 2 mv, but the low output is listed in the specs at 220mv, and the high output at 775 mv. I'm not sure whether I could use the Quasar the way I have in mind.

I see that the Ray Samuels XR-10B has two outputs, but $4500 is a little much for me! Thanks guys.
The 50 dB figure presumably applies to the 775 mv output, which means that the gain to the 220 mv output would be 39 dB.  That may be reasonable for use with a 2 mv cartridge, depending on the sensitivity and noise performance of the Tascam recorder.  (I suspect you would want to use the 775 mv output for the main signal path, given the relatively low 6 dB gain of your preamp, unless your power amp is particularly sensitive).

What specific model is the Tascam recorder?

Regards,
-- Al