12" Tonearms for TD-124

Finally having my TD-124 Mk ii
re-habbed as well as having a slate plinth made to accommodate both 9" and 12" arms. I'll be using my 3009 Series II and need to choose a 12" arm.

The 3009 will generally have MM carts mounted to it (V-15 iii, Jico MM-1, AT 155LC). For now, on the 12" arm I'm planning on using a DL-103r and eventually some type of Mono cart.

The Schick seems like a good choice mechanically and aesthetically so I'm currently leaning in this direction.

For some, either the SME 3012 or M2-12R might seem like an obvious choice. Have also considered the Jelco. No experience with any of the Ortofon arms.

Any insights or suggestions?

butch1970
i would look no further than a SME 3012R.  I've got two on the same table as an 11"  Kuzma 4Point.  The 3012R holds its own with the 4P and works equally well with cartridges of widely varying compliance.        
I would agree with dgarretson - I recently had a listening session with 2 Garrard 301's with 3012's mounted on both. One had a Lyra MC and the other a vintage Stanton MM - results were very musical with both. I have never really rated the 3012's but was pleasantly surprised at the performance. I am not a big fan of the Schick, heard it with an 301/EMT, result was less transparent than the aforementioned 301/3012 combo.
Schick is designed for DL103 series and Ortofon SPU, i'm not sure you can get anything better for the price of Schick "12. 

On my SP10mk2 turntable the Schick with SPU Spirit (Ltd) was simply amazing. I'm pretty sure it will be the same with Denon 103r. 

I no longer use SPU (sold both) and upgraded to Reed "12 tonearm and using higher compliance cartridges now.

But i still have my Schick here with 2 counterweights in mint- condition which i can offer for reasonable price to anyone who interested. The good think is that you don't have to wait 5 month in line to get one in order from Thomas Schick. Great tonearm for it's price and looks amazing in chrome color. Pictures of my Schick on SP10mk2 here: http://www.hi-fi.ru/auction/detail/1026676

chakster45 on gmail in case someone would like to ask for details. 

Cheers