B&W 'New' 800 Series

I've reviewed the TAS Factory Tour and the 802 D3 details and am impressed with all improvements; and the common sense used.
I also find the new styling very intelligent related to dispersion. Comments?
ptss
bo1972"I have proven that I can outperform Avalon loudspeakers by Platinum they way I work and use audio. Tomorrow I will proof that I outperform Wilson Audio Sasha the same way. "
---
Actually Bo, you haven't proven anything. You simply make a lot of claims, then clam up when pressed for detail.

Of the last 30 posts in this thread, more than half are yours. Your posts are really beginning to look like SPAM.
I've heard Rochberg piano music played at my local University Presidents House, and it absolutely overwhelmed her listening room with dynamics and volume...one piano!  Try squeezing William Bolcom's Fifth Symphony through your grist mill Bo...maybe when you get done converting it into that 3D sound it will sound tiny enough for you to grasp!  

Individual focus of instruments and voices is a part of Total Sound. Black level is a different part. Decay and air is a different part as well. 

3 dimensional sound means that an instrument and voice is standing physical free with air around it. 

Audio is comparing and that is why I said: you need to do a shootout with different brands with the same set and compare it.

The best way of doing this: B&W, Dynaudio, Monitor Audio, Focal and Kef all togheter. Put them behind a curtain and let different people judge. 

When you don't see a speaker it is the best way of comparing. I will try to arrange something like this when other people want to cooperate.
Some of what you say I agree with, but when you describe instruments as small and focused, that is where we part ways.  Sit in front of an orchestra and close your eyes....not much imaging going on.  Same goes for most live concerts.  I do like imaging in my stereo system, even though it is an exaggeration of reality.  A symphony orchestra can not be contained...it breathes, and expands and fills the hall/room.  Tympani rool out over the listener.  It is awe inspiring....not constrained.