B&W 'New' 800 Series

I've reviewed the TAS Factory Tour and the 802 D3 details and am impressed with all improvements; and the common sense used.
I also find the new styling very intelligent related to dispersion. Comments?
ptss
Bo - you mentioned the Munich show earlier in this thread and talking with Dan D'Agostino. I have had conversations with him. What did you talk about ?  

We were looking at their new amp, and a woman asked us what we think about the amp. I made the remark that I miss a colour and this is dark grey. She started to smile and said this is the colour we were discussing about.  After this she asked us what we do in life. I told her about our way of consulting. And that we developed our own way of roomcorrection. She was zo amazed by our story and I showed her pictures of how we work. She went to Dan who was speaking with other peolple. She said; you have to come here to listen to this story. I talked 2 times that day and he gave me his card.

The old way of audio without our way of roomcorrection is far inferior. This also counts for highend. What I said earlier: we are far ahead in each part you judge sound for.

Total Sound are 9 different parts you judge sound for. This means that we focus on each part. We want to improve each part all the time.

This is a much more effective way of using audio. The rest is only able to connect a source, amp, speakers and cables. Then they audition the endresult. This is a very ineffective way of using audio.

We collect properties and we build our 3 dimensional physical sound by these properties. This way we can outperform every competitor. I am sorry, but this is the truth!

Bo, I would like a list or a link to the equipment you utilize and the brands you feel are the best.  If you cannot do so, then your viewpoint must remain under suspicion.    

Regarding MIT cables you said:

"They can create a deep and wide stage, but within this stage the individual focus of instruments ans voices is not as sharp and small as in real."

Precisely....instruments are not sharp and focused or small...EVER!!
dave_bBo, I would like a list or a link to the equipment you utilize and the brands you feel are the best.  If you cannot do so, then your viewpoint must remain under suspicion.
--
Dave_b, Bo already answered your question:

bo197I cannot give the details. What I can say is that it
improves the sound and image to a much higher level.

I have done a lot of research in over 5 years of time with
our Statement Pro measurement...

----

What Bo does is make claims that he alone is able to offer this extraordinary level of performance. He's never offered specifics of how he does it, or how he measures it, or what equipment he uses. He sounds like the hi-fi equivalent of a carnival barker.
Post removed