Please help - WHICH INTEGRATED AMP?

Hello everyone!

I've just registered a moment ago to ask you good folks for your opinions. I need to buy a new integrated amp.

I listen all sorts of music, but predominantly 70's and 80's rock, metal, disco and synth-pop. I listen a lot of orchestral soundtracks too.

I have Sonus faber Toy Towers which I generally like very much, but in my room of 19 square meters they tend to produce a bit too much bass with my old amp (Magnum IA.170) and Kimber 8 PR speaker cables.

I've recently sold Magnum and I want to change speaker cables. I still have no idea about cables, but regarding the amplifier - right now, here where I live in central Europe, there are 4 used integrated amps in second-hand market, which are interesting to me.

They are all similarly priced, similarly old, all in allegedly fantastic condition. Since I never heard any of them, and since they all have excellent reviews, I thought that I might try to ask here for a help, which one to choose:
1) Krell KAV-300i - around 20 years old, $870
2) Densen DM-10 - around 18 years old, $970
3) Electrocompaniet ECI-4 - around 14 years old, $1100
4) Accuphase E-212 - around 14 years old, $1200

The 5th option would be to buy a new JOB INTegrated - or - JOB 225 power amplifier in combination with some head-amp which would primarily serve as preamp (like Marantz HD-DAC1 or Naim DAC-V1). Both JOBs have a price of $1700 and that is the highest price I am able to pay for amp.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this.
audiosonicsound
Consider used hegels like the h80 or 100 if you find them in that range. To me a good match for sonus as they have power and richness which would match well with your speakers. 
george - are your test results reliable? Because if yes, that would mean that Sonus faber is presenting false specifications. Or maybe just the pair you tested are different from the rest? Thanks.

skoczylas - I have quite limited choice here where I live, so I need to stick to what available to me, like the amps I mention in the first post. Hegels are not available to me, and anyway - there are way too many Hegels being sold by their owners on the second-hand markets in the West - not a good sign.
OP,don't worry about power in your size room!Until a recent upgrade to all tube EL34 integrated I have been blissfully running my TT's with a 20wpc.hybrid 12AX7/MOSFET amp which sounded about as good as you can get with SS amps.All the amps on your list have plenty of power,just different presentations of it's use.
Freediver, I was thinking the same thing. The ECI-4 would be delivering 120 watts @8 ohms, and that amp has claimed peak current of 80amps which is a lot. There will be plenty of current to control the drivers, and unless you listen at insane listening volumes, the Electro should not run out of puff.