Simple question, best sounding inexpensive DAC.

I have a second system with a CD changer and would like to pick up an inexpensive DAC that would sound better than the DAC in this Denon changer.

If it helps, I listen to Jazz and female vocals. Using a Magnum Dynalab receiver with Quad bookshelf speakers..all Wireworld cables.

Happy Thanksgiving...j
whatjd
$100.00 delivered for the worlds greatest DAC.SABRE DAC2 from HiFiMeDIY!Galvanic isolation using world class Adum 4160 chip with SABRE SA9023 USB chip.Asynchronous ES9023 DAC chip.Transformer coupled grounding circuit.No offset DC means NO caps in output stage!!!
Schiit bifrost multibit.  I have the Schiit bifrost uber, and will be upgrading to the multibit board soon.  
Look around for a used Chord Hugo. It sure won't take up too much room, and I have heard that there are some good buys on used ones as people trade up. I speak from lots of listening experience with one.
And you won't need to invest in a power cord because it just uses its own wall wart.
I liked the Arcam rDac alot when I owned it, and the new one is supposed to be even better.  Sounded very different than what most consider digital...relaxed and easy on the ears.  I've seen alot of rDac's on ebay and craigslist lately for $250ish, and they sound a whole lot better than that price.