Warm sounding power cord for for CD player to suppress digital glare on vocals.

What would be a good warm-signature power cord for a digital component to suppress glare in the upper mids/lower treble? I listen to older CDs (and the Bealtes) and there is definitely some glare in vocals on many of these recordings, mainly in redbook. Thanks in advance.
rgs92
Ahhhh, okay Al, you talked me into it. I'll change the word "signature" to "effect". LOL!

I always enjoy your input, I find it very educational, at least what I can understand. :^)

Cheers,
John
Has the OP mentioned his budget yet? Or else any suggestions are just a crap shoot.
I'm the OP here. Budget would be around $1500 hopefully, new or used.
(But if something is really special, I could save up for a while or sell something to do it.)

About 10 years ago, after trying a number of cords, I found the old Shunyata Anaconda VX to be best and have stayed with it. Each time I tried others over the years. (Purist, Telwire, Stealth Digital, Kimber PK-10, TG audio, and some others), the VX won out. A close second is the Shunyata Anaconda Alpha.

I have an EMM XDS1/V2 (upgraded from the V1).
I find the power cord has a very large impact on digital sound, especially EMM gear I have had over the past decade, which is very revealing, for better or worse.

I have not tried much recently so I just thought some people would have experience with newer power cords for digital sources.

Thanks to everyone for the advice and comments.
Well now that I know you have such a fine CD player, the glare you speak of is coming from the mastering of the CDs, and not player related. 
I can understand your search for a PC now, since I have noticed how they can have an effect on certain frequencies when used in a digital chain. It’s a lot of trial and error as you know.
Thanks lowrider. (Of course, I was trying here to learn from someone else's trial and error who was kind enough to let me know what they discovered.) Again, thanks to all the commenters.