Please help - WHICH INTEGRATED AMP?

Hello everyone!

I've just registered a moment ago to ask you good folks for your opinions. I need to buy a new integrated amp.

I listen all sorts of music, but predominantly 70's and 80's rock, metal, disco and synth-pop. I listen a lot of orchestral soundtracks too.

I have Sonus faber Toy Towers which I generally like very much, but in my room of 19 square meters they tend to produce a bit too much bass with my old amp (Magnum IA.170) and Kimber 8 PR speaker cables.

I've recently sold Magnum and I want to change speaker cables. I still have no idea about cables, but regarding the amplifier - right now, here where I live in central Europe, there are 4 used integrated amps in second-hand market, which are interesting to me.

They are all similarly priced, similarly old, all in allegedly fantastic condition. Since I never heard any of them, and since they all have excellent reviews, I thought that I might try to ask here for a help, which one to choose:
1) Krell KAV-300i - around 20 years old, $870
2) Densen DM-10 - around 18 years old, $970
3) Electrocompaniet ECI-4 - around 14 years old, $1100
4) Accuphase E-212 - around 14 years old, $1200

The 5th option would be to buy a new JOB INTegrated - or - JOB 225 power amplifier in combination with some head-amp which would primarily serve as preamp (like Marantz HD-DAC1 or Naim DAC-V1). Both JOBs have a price of $1700 and that is the highest price I am able to pay for amp.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this.
audiosonicsound
Thanks George, I will buy only from EU, otherwise I'll have to pay A LOT of import taxes. If I buy a new amp, that will be only JOB and nothing else. They are not from EU, but they will cover all extra costs such as taxes and shipping, and they are basically Goldmund, which speaks for itself.
I own Toy Towers & have heard them with Electrocompaniet ECI3 in a slightly bigger room.The sound was very very good.In your size room I would plug the rear woofer port with a sock.The Densen would be my #2 choice.
In that list, I would go for the ECI-4 as that amp sounds warm and musical. The Electro integrateds also look nice on the rack imho. Though the one caveat would be that amp is best matched with reasonably efficient speakers (89db @8ohms or higher). It would be less happy driving a low impedance load.
Thanks melbguy, Toy Towers are 89db so there shouldn't be a problem:
http://www.sonusfaber.com/ContentsFiles%5Cdata_sheet_Toy_tower.pdf
Thanks freediver, I will try plugging the woofer ports as soon as I buy new amp!