Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc
Jaybo, where do you live now? Skyline Chili is available in the canned chili section at a lot of regional grocery stores. If you can't get it where you live, let me know. I'll send you a few.

Enjoy,

TIC
arizona. chili is a whole different deal here of course....i will check again, but haven't seen skyline in the stores.
Liberty Township, just north of Cincinnati, is my home. Maggies is my love!! Would love to get a group going!!

Email me if interested!!
Hello I live in dayton .I am an ex new yorker that has taken my audiophile addiction to the midwest I own over 7000 lps and my system consists of My lp12 linn sondek with all linn mods including an ekos tonarm.I just purchased a Lyra Skala and love it!
Ky preamp is the top of the line Bat51se tubed the Bat 75se amp all feeding my Virgo 3 speakes Lets get together I have a small group here in dayton you could join us too for a listening session
harvey kushner
937-312-1009
This is typical Cinti. Bunch of well meaning folks who can't quite get on the same wavelength. Can you say the "Banks". :>) It is amazing this thread has gone on this long. The first time I have seen it.

I did e-mail Tom, "Ruebent", to say hello when one of his thread replies included a mention of "Tall Stacks". Nice guy. He mentioned his desire to pull audio lovers together from in the area, but I would imagine Tom is like most of us, fighting to find time to sit and listen for ourselves, never mind organize a club.

I have also been the Audible Elegance route. Lou is more than a little testy, but he hears like I do (old?), so the recommendatios have worked out. Mark is very different and very easy to deal with.

I started with (and still have) a pretty much out of the box system. Arcam Alpha 10 and Castle Towers from one of their scratch and dent sales. Have MG 1.6's (new), another Arcam amp and pre, and Alpha 9 and CD23 players (used from agon).

As you can see, pretty 1 dimensional in experience. It would be fun and educational to hear systems that build on a different concept. If it ever gets started include me in.

Cheers and Happy Holidays from the Queen City.

Jim Still