Best integrated up to $6000

Mostly listen to jazz tríos, quartets, acoustic music ( piano and guitar) and vocals. Thank you for your advice!
128x128erasto
If you don't want to deal with the hassles of Tubes you could also consider the Pass INT30A or 150. Reno offers a 10 day in home trial. If you don't like it simply send it back all you pay is shipping to and fro. The CODA CSiB would also be worth considering.

Chuck
Didn't know any VAC was available anywhere near 6k, sweet

I'd audition the class A Luxman and the solid state Luxman for full featured amps, the Audio Research or CJ if you like tubes. I know all those well and any would make a strong man weep if matched to your speakers.

People rave about the Diavalet, but I haven't heard those
Erasto,
You have initiated around "20" threads seeking "what's the best" in various product sectors. You have never followed up on any of these threads publicly. Just curious, what do you do with the suggestions many have taken the time to offer you?
The avatar can be had for around $2500 give or take used I've been waiting for one to pop up myself.
Ghasley/Erasto-Unless someone is in financial distress a properly working ARC VSi 75 or VAC 160i cannot be found for <6k. I mentioned the MAC-MA2275 because this is the best tube int. I have heard at $4500 (retail when new). Mastersound(Italy) and Audio Space(China)make some highly acclaimed units that fit into the specified $$$ point, but I have not heard them. The ARC VSi 55 fits(price point) but IMO the MAC MA2275 is the more musical(tube like) of the two. I would sacrifice some detail/resolution of the ARC for the build quality and resale value of the MAC.