DCCA power cords... your comments pls.

Category: Cables

I am considering purchasing the DCCA Extreme Reference power
cord for my Accustic Arts amp. Comments appreciated

Dave
dubble_d
Dave,

I just sent a demo back to DCCA, the cord has a very musical sound, dynamic, clear, good depth and width, etc. If you can get it on your amp, you'll really love it especially for the price.

Happy Listening.
Post removed 
I agree with Tvad and Bigkidz, Don's cords are excellent on amps and power conditioners. I tried a Ref 1 on a friends system, as well, and the results were amazing. I am using an Extreme on a power conditioner to the wall and two Ref 1's from the conditioner to the amp. I also use a powerwave 2 on the power conditioner for the CD player. I have never tried one on a CD player.

I ordered my cords a little longer, rather than exact length, this way the cord does not have to make sharp bends and you use its weight and stiffness to support itself. You won't find a more eager to please fellow than Don.
I concur with all the above posts. Tvad and Dolfan are absolutely right about Don of DCCA Audio. I have a unique situation where all my equipment is located on a rack, above a 55" rptv, and to say that positiong his cables is challenging is the understatement of the year!

Anyways, he offered to incorporate 90 degree bends at both ends of the the cables (with no sonic degradation), and voila, a custom fit that looks great, and I didn't even break a sweat. Of course there will be no need to remove them, they are here for good!