Best bourbon?

I noticed there are threads for scotch and vodka so we need one for bourbon too.
What do you think is the best bourbon? I can't pick just one but I think that buffalo trace and Elijah Craig are both very good, especially at ~$30 for a fifth.

Mark
mhedges
Got a chance to A/B Eagles Rare 10 and Woodford Reserve last weekend. Woody was the clear winner, not even close....glad someone took my keys away from me - next Bourbon shootout will be Makers Mark or Bullett against Woody Reserve.
Blanton's single barrel, Russell's Reserve Single Barrel, and Russell's Reserve 10-Year are probably at the top of my list. Tried the 12-yr Van Winkle once at a restaurant in Louisville and it was superb. Can't find a bottle anywhere and not sure I could afford it if I did (to say nothing of the Pappy's ...anybody know where people get the Van Winkle stuff?).

I have an unopened Rowan's Creek I have yet to try but I remember it as being nice at a tasting once.

For inexpensive everyday bourbon I prefer Wild Turkey 101. And 1792 Ridgemont Reserve is $21 at my local chain store. As good a $21 bottle as I've had.
Update on the Rowan's Creek: it is a real winner, just as I remember it from a tasting I attended a few years ago. I highly recommend Rowan's Creek. I will compare it to Booker's in flavor, but at a significantly lower price for "everyday" sipping. (but at a lower proof too: Rowan's Creek is 100 proof, versus 128 barrel proof for Booker's).