Best bourbon?

I noticed there are threads for scotch and vodka so we need one for bourbon too.
What do you think is the best bourbon? I can't pick just one but I think that buffalo trace and Elijah Craig are both very good, especially at ~$30 for a fifth.

Mark
mhedges
"I came away with a very strong appreciation for Very Old Barton.”

Pcs - Great recommendation. I just found this at Binny’s and it has to be the beverage bargain of the world. I’ve only tried the 100 proof so far.
My new favorite bourbon is Angel's Envy which is finished in port wine casks. Read a review here. Goes for about $45.

My new favorite is buffalo trace’s Elmmer T Lee. What a great tasting bourbon.
Buffalo Trace makes some of the great bourbons--Pappy Van Winkle, George T. Stagg, and William Weller being the ones I particularly like. Unfortunately, the price on certain selections has become totally crazy. A store in Washington DC sells the Van Winkle reserve for $1400 which is well more than ten times what the list price is for that bottle.
I've "auditioned" all the Bourbon mentioned & definitely concur with most of the preceeding comments.
Recently tried Spring Mill an Indiana Bourbon Whiskey at a friend's house. Upon the 1st sip, I grabbed the bottle to check it's proof because it was so smooth. It was 90 proof. After I viewed their website, I had to agree with their marketing blurb: "dangerously drinkable at 90 proof".
Always nice to find/try something different/new....