New format, dislike.....

Your thoughts?
ptss
I really don't understand why the wheel needs to be reinvented. The "classic format" of Audioasylum is, IMHO, the best format. I finally got the help I needed to skip the old posting on each thread to see what is new in the assbackwards format of Audiogon. I don't like the new format at all, but I spend too much time on words uttered about sound reproduction. What we need is high definition comparisons, not words.
timrhu - My guess is that the old forum was very hard, if not impossible, to update. The new platform will be much easier to change and improve over time. That is a big plus.

As to improvements, the search has been improved, the "following" feature is nice. You can now choose what you want you see in Popular Discussions. The thread list is sorted immediately after a new post, whereas in the past it took time for the sort order to be updated.

This is a long needed update.
akg_ca, those two fonts are exactly what I recommended during beta testing.  Interestingly, as I type this response, it appears to be in Arial but I suspect when I hit preview or post it will switch to Georgia.
I also recommended going bold by putting the most recent posts first so we don't have to scroll down thorough a bunch of text to get to the latest post.  I agree with tbg about the "classic format" at Audio Asylum working well, not that this has to be the same, and I also agree with kr4 about not really liking the soft-colored low-contrast muted pastel look.
The addition of  Avatars is interesting.  
Gonna take some getting used to.