Which components knocked you out on first listen?

I've been listening to stereos since 1973 and I am still waiting to be truly knocked out by the sound of a component. I have sat in showrooms across the country and have been pleased by what I have heard but never truly blown away.
The closest I came was when I listened to a Meitner str-55 amp and VTL preamp a few years ago, sourced by a Linn Ikemi and Revel loudspeakers. However, I also have been moved by a
Apple computer cd drive, circa 1994 through a Creek 4040 and RA Lab speakers, estimated cost about $1,200; maybe more so than the Linn,Revel 10K system. How about you?
cody
Back in 2002 I mentioned the Berning zh270 as the single component I purchased that knocked me out on first listen which is the reason I bought it. It still knocks me out 12 years later. It allows music to naturally happen without any distraction on how it sounds.
Terrific Game Changer Experience from my memory:

Fidelity Research FR-64s (compared to Graham Phantom Supreme II)
Lamm LL2 (compared to Aesthetix Callisto Signature)
Lamm ML2.1 (compared to Atma-Sphre M-60 II.3)
Micro Seiki 5000 (compared to Kuzma Reference)
Takeda Miyabi (compared to Koetsu Coralstone)
Rowland Cadence with own BPS (compared to Klyne 7 Phono)
Signal Cable Silver Resolution (compared to Purist Audio Venustas)
1970: ESS Transtatics, 1972: Magneplanars Tympani I-U's, 1974: Fulton Model J's. All speakers.
I take it back! My number one knock-out was hearing a Decca cartridge for the first time. The immediacy, the presence, the dynamics, the color! Makes all other cartridges sound like pale ghostly apparitions.
HiFiMAN HE-1000 planar magnetic headphones at Axpona. Astounding! Audiophile cliches are actually justified for these: "Game changers"

LISTEN to these if you ever get the chance.