What vintage speaker might you use today

Like to find out what "vintage speakers" members would/might use in their current audio set-up

Do you think what made them special was the synergy between them and the amp used, or just the fact they were well designed and performed way above their price tag.??
sunnyjim
I run late 70's Yamaha NS690's in my man-loft system with a museum grade Yamaha CR1020. In my family room I have Ohm Walsh 3's circa mid 80's and frankly couldn't be happier. They are both fullrange speakers that sound good with music or movies, however I've got my eye on Mark and Daniel mini monitors, I like what they do for their size.
Advents, Scotts, and KLH boxes were acoustic suspension, and I miss the sound of that bass. Having bass leak out a port or a passive radiator always seemed kinda sloppy.
Certain would like to still have my Acoustat Model III's and the huge listening room they were in, back in the early 80's. I'm still using the transmission line woofer system, that I built to go with them(updated the active x-over, drivers and amp, since then).
TO ALL WHO HAVE ASK FOR CLARIFICATION. By vintage, I am generally referring to speakers from roughly 1965 to 1989. I did not want to use the word "Old" so as not to flush out any speaker. I should have added the word "venerable" to identify for us old timers in the membership, names like Bozak, Advent, AR, KLH, EPI, Rectilinear, JBL, DCM IMF, (Bud) Fried, ESS (pre-AMT tweeter and Dr. Heil). There are probably several more, and some I noted that were only around for a few years, but had a great impact on the market.

So far, in just quickly eye-balling the responses, some of the names I stated are offered, and several I missed. Nevertheless, for the record. My choices would be

Double "Large Advents" Stack (at the time driven by Phase Linear 400 amp)

Rectilinear Model 3 (highboy)

Rectilinear Model 12

Infinity Servo Statics