Best near wall high end speaker

Unfortunately I have a situation where I need a floorststanding pair of loudspeakers that are fine situated very close(inches) from the back wall. They also need to be in the appx 12" wide category as well as depth.. Budget up to 10k list. Really need some good ideas.
North Creek Big Kats.

I have their now discontinued little brother, the Eska, in my HT, formerly in my 2ch, when I had a smaller room. Very fine.

John
Not exactly at your price or dimensions, but the Trenner & Friedl Pharoahs can go really close to a back wall and are not very deep. You can see them on my systems page. Whether they will fit your sonic tastes are another matter.
Janszen 1.1 electrostatics have a notch filter to allow for close wall placement. I just bought a pair. I am listening with them out further, but the manual describes wall placement.
The sealed ATC SCM 19's are the speaker I chose for the exact same reason. Lots of reviews on them. They aren't floorstanders, but they do sound great in my system just inches from the wall.
I have my Zu Definitions close to the rear wall. And I would also echo the Audio Note recommendation; they are designed for near rear wall placement. Another much less expensive option would be a used pair of Celestion SL-700s if you can find them.