Job Integrated Amp.

Became available a few days ago. Placed my order immediately upon receiving an email from a an employee there. Now I anxiously await.
djverne
Any news of this integrated yet? Just curious. I bought the PRE2 last year when it came out. Great gear.
Congratulations, Djverne. You must be the first person I know of that has received a unit.

Did you pop open the hood to see if the innards look like that of the Metis 7?

Is the faceplate the same grey colour of your previous 225. From the Job FB page, it appears lighter, almost silver.

Thanks.
Lol this is not a paid add. The amp looks just like the picture posted on the facebook page. A combination of the preamp and the 220 but bigger. The design is very sleek looking and very minimal. I have only been using the toslink connection so far so I can't comment on the USB.

The DAC: This seems to be integrated pretty well. Compared to my much loved Metrum, the built in dac supports the Job's sound signature better. What is the sound signature you might ask...

The Preamp and Amp: Comes with a sleek little remote that only has a mute button and volume up and down. The volume control is very precise and smooth, slow up and slow down. Go up and the volume seems to infinitely get loud and louder. I have been doing a test run with the movie Gravity.
Wow this amp is fast. Bass notes and sounds that are typically found in the subwoofer region are brought to light even on bookshelf speakers. Bass is fast and goes deep but just lacks a little umf in the kick drum region. The sound of the midrange has been changing the last 24 hrs. It started out with a little glare but that is changing and starting to smooth out. It’s open…this guy is open. Turn the volume up and the soundstage expands in every direction.