Does such a speaker exist?

Full range, with healthy output to the low 30's. Spacious and detailed but not bright. Does not suffer from dynamic compression. Grain free. Glorious midrange, but not at the expense of a taut but extended bass and a sweet treble.

And no more than $10,000

Heard plenty of stuff with great and sweet treble, but lackluster bass.

Or speakers that were all midrange, of bass monsters.

Looking for the complete package without selling the farm
128x128zavato
Genesis made a speaker you might like. I forget the model, but they look like Wilson Watt/Puppies and sold for about 15k. The bass portion of the speaker has an internal amp, so you don't have to worry too much about under powering them. Probably the best bass I've for a speaker in your price range.
Once again, Peter is THE MAN. They look beautiful. Wish I were in California to audition them, but on the other coast!

Thanks!!
I agree with Zd's suggestion of 2nd hand Genesis 5.2 speakers. Fyi, the latest 5.3 is about $25kUS, however Gen 5.2's can be had in good shape <$10k. Here are a few other options..

I would throw in 2nd hand Graz-authorized resto'd Apogee Duetta Signatures. You can sometimes even find resto'd Divas with all the Graz upgrades circa $10k. Those resto'd Apogee's have surprisingly good bass & fit your sound description. Though bare in mind Apogees need plenty of room to breath & like a lot of power.

While we're talking panel speakers, i'd throw in Martin Logan Summit X. The Summit X borrows a lot of technology from the CLX & ticks all the boxes. ESL's don't like dust I hear you say? You can pick up a pair of these dust covers which will do the trick. Cheers to Spincycle09 for that suggestion.

Revel Ultima Salon 2. You can find these <$10k. The Salon 2's have one of the best beryllium tweeters out there which sounds natural and airy & has changed the perception of hard domes for many audiophiles. A great overall package & high end bargain imho.

I'll even throw in a 'roughie'. A Dealer is selling a pair of classic Infinity IRS-Epsilon speakers in good shape here on the 'Gon, asking $9500, though I would think you could knock $500-$700 off that straight away. The Epsilon was the last classic Infinity speaker produced by Infinity & was designed by John Miller and Cary Christie. The servo-controlled 12" bass driver has a sealed box, whilst the lower midrange, midrange & tweeter used a 'transmission line' to control the back wave, giving them a wide smooth response curve. The IRS speakers are fast, open, detailed & had wonderful 3d sound staging. Though bare in mind this speaker *must* be bi-amped & they sing best with big ss amps & a tubed preamp (preferably ARC).

Hope that helps!