Is Dynaudio forgiving speakers?

I would like to know is Dynaudio speakers forgiving? Pair with full blown DAC/power amp (colorless and transparent amp), will it sound engaging and musical enough? Neutral and colorless can be a bit thin sound to me, that's not my taste, I prefer a bit of warm, fun rhythm on bass kinda of sound. I'm considering a pair of Focus 110 or new DM 2/7?
128x128wim1983
FWIW, I would not call them "forgiving". They'll give you what you put into them.
Give them great electronics and power! The Dynaudio's will deliver, very well built too.
FWIW, I would not call them "forgiving". They'll give you what you put into them.

That's a good response, Mapman.
Dynaudios provide great clarity, fantastic imaging and a wide soundstage, and can be extremely dynamic. I would call them neutral/slightly warm, but your upstream components will determine how engaging they are to you.

IMO, they sound best with some warmth and a high current amp. Give them power and the Focus line is a best buy.
I have owned two different Dynaudio models: the first pair was the 1.3SE. The best way I can describe them is by telling you I kept turning them down as they irritated my ears.
The other pair was the Focus 110s. Much better tone than the more expensive 1.3SE. A Focus 110 is a speaker I could live with.
That's the series I heard. It was FOCUS.... Can't recall the model, but it was stand mounted.