Top Ten Tuners of all Time??

To start this thread I vote for the Yamaha T 1. At its price performance,little to touch it period. Whats your vote?
ferrari
Mac MR-80 Mac MR-78 Magnum FT-11, FT-101A, MD-102, & MD-108. Sequerra Studio Sequerra Reference Toshiba ST-901 (you had to see & hear it to believe it). Yamaha CT-7000 & 7000B Yamaha T-2 Onkyo T-9090 & TG-10 (same thing). Kenwood 1000 (don't remember exact model, but Stereophile reviewed it around 1997). BTW, I have owned every single one of these, therefore this list is based on actual hands on experience.
These two tuners have the beautiful tube sound...hunt far and you will be rewarded at a fair price
Accuphase T101 and Yamaha CT7000B. Bot excellent and very musical with a good 3-d effect
MY NEEDS FOR A GREAT TUNER ARE DISTANT STATION CAPABILITIES AND GREAT SOUND. I USED THE YAMAHA T-2 FOR MANY YEARS. BEAUTIFULLY BUILT AND GREAT SOUND. AFTER TALKING TO SOME OF THE ABOVE REVIEWERS I FOUND THE YAMAHA T-1000U. UNBELIEVABLE DISTANT STATION CAPABILITIES AND GOOD SOUND. I HAVE JUST TAKEN THE ULTIMATE LEAP OF FAITH AND HAVE ON ORDER A MAGNUM DYNALAB MD 102.GREAT DISTANT STATION PERFORMANCE. STEREO 50DB QUIETING AMAZING. BUT THE SOUND QUALITY IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER AUDITIONED. THESE THREE HAVE BEEN MENTIONED IN MANY OF THE ABOVE REVIEWS.
i actually think my little Magnum FT-11 sounds better (paid $300 for a used one) than my $3000 dollar Naim CD Player. to the point i listen to it more than digital.