Top Ten Tuners of all Time??

To start this thread I vote for the Yamaha T 1. At its price performance,little to touch it period. Whats your vote?
ferrari
Mac MR78; timeless. Accuphase T100; musical. Onkyo T9090MkII; best performance/value tradeoff. Magnum MD108; best ever, price no object. For the record, I currently own the Magnum MD102, have owned other Magnums in the past, owned several Onkyos, had a terrific Kenwood late 70s tuner (forget the model # now), I'm always on the lookout for another vintage Accuphase. Macs are great but too overpriced in the current market, particularly eBay which is obscene. Just my opinion...
Yamaha T-2 Nice also. Also Onkyo 9090II mentioned. Super expensive even though fairly old is the Marantz 10B.
Let me add my 2cents for "affordable" tuners (less than $1000 retail -> less than $500 on used market. Check out Sony's latest offering STS-SA50ES (superb on classical stations!), very open and transparent. #2 JVC FX1010Tn or FX1100(Bk). Overall very good irrespective of station/music. #3 Denon TU-800. Superb selectivity but AM section not as good. #4 Nakamichi ST-7. Very musical though specs are not as good as others. However, this is one case where specs can be safely ignored. I picked up a used piece for $300 and am enjoying it a lot. Have never listened to the Onkyo so that accounts for its absence.
FOR THE MONEY YOU CANT BEAT A TANDBERG 3011A THIS IS A GREAT TUNER. IT PICKS UP STATIONS THAT I COULD NEVER RECIVE WITH OTHER TUNERS.JUST MY OPINION.
I'd like to hear about what folks think of the last higher quality tuner from Yamaha, the TX-950. Also, what about Fanfare? Thanks.