Bricasti M1 DAC vs PS Audio Direct Stream DAC

I own a PS Audio Direct Stream DAC that I like a lot but heard my friends system with the Bricasti M1 and I am strongly thinking of changing my DAC and would love your feedback from other members that have heard either or both. I know they are both great but really thinking of changing my Dac from PS Audio Direct Stream to the Bricasti M1 DAC. I use a HP Desk top computer as source with Jplay and JRiver Media 19 and the outstanding Tellurium Q BLACK DIAMOND Reference USB Cable. The rest of my system is below. I listen to Classic Rock, jazz, vocal, some modern music and the usual audiophile stuff.

Thanks

My system for reference.

Ascendo C-8 Renaissance Speakers (Germany) Monitor
Purist Audio Design Corvus Praesto Revision 2.5m Bi-Wire Speaker cable
Cardas Clear Interconnect 1 Meter RCA Interconnect
Darwin TRUTH Pure Silver Reference 1 Meter RCA Interconnect
Darwin TRUTH Pure Silver Reference 1 Meter RCA Interconnect
Audio Research REFERENCE 1 w/Rhodium IEC/NOS Tubes Tube preamp
Decware ZSTAGE External Triode Output StageTelefunken ECC801S
PS Audio Direct Stream DSD DAC w/ Bridge DA converter
Tellurium Q BLACK DIAMOND Reference USB Cable
PS Audio PerfectWave PowerBase Vibration Cancelation/AC Condtioner
Conrad Johnson Premier 12 Mono's 140 Watts Tung-Sol KT120's amps
PS Audio PowerPlant Premier AC Regenerator
BMI Shark Pure Jeweler Grade Platinum AC Power Cable
Sablon Audio Petite Corona 2.0M AC Power Cable
Mad Scientist PC-NEO with Power Purifier AC Power Cable
JPS Labs The Power AC+ 2M AC Power Cable
Synergistic Research Labs Tesla Series SE T1 AC Power Cable
Synergistic Research Labs Tesla Series T1 AC Power Cable
PS Audio Noise Harvester (5) Converts noise to light
OYAIDE RI Beryllium Power Outlets (2)
Hubbell Outlet 5362/5262 Deep Cryo Process
Blue Circle Audio The Yalu Balula Industrial Surge/Spike Protection
JPLAY v5.2 hi-end audio player turns PC into a digital transport.
JRiver Media Center 19 Music Software
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xfsmithjack
I really like the Yale Final. I also have 2 Regens attached to it and they are powered by a linear power supply.

I have never had a chance to listen to the Bricasti M1.

But, PS Audio offers such fantastic upgrades and at no charge, it would be hard for me to part with the PS Direct Stream unless I could hear the Bricasti M1 and the PS side by side.
And then, it would have to greatly exceed the PS Direct Stream. Because of the probability that another upcoming future PS Audio Direct Stream firmware upgrade would far exceed it.
Ozzy, how are you connecting your 2 Amber Regens (just one to the other?). And can you give a link to the LPS you are using (if it isn't the stock power supply). Thanks.
So I bought a bricasti M1. It replaces my wadia 581. First I tried the wadia 781 GNSC and the S7i. Both very good players but not wat I was looking for. My dealer advised me to try the bricasti. My wadia 581 doesn't have digital out so I tried it with a 30 year old rotel cd player. This combination outperformed the wadia 518 in almost every way! All the positive things that are already said in this topic so I won't repeat that. Only thing I missed was soundstage depht and width. My dealer told me to be patient and let the M1 furher burn in 24/7. Yesterday it had 150 hours burn in time and I listened that evening. Unbelievable. The soundstage opend up and I heard a depth I've never heard from wadia regardless the model. And then I know there is more to come because the burn in needs aprox 400 hours. I was looking for a better cd drive and searching for it I found a review of a ripper/streamer and the reviewer claimed that it outperformed every drive he knew including wadia, mark levinson etc. The manufacture is a Dutchman with a small business. I called him and I am going to listen tonight. The ripper/streamer has a dedicated psu. So far with the rotel as cd drive I am very happy but the reviewer stated that the ripper/ streamer was very analoge sounding and thats wat I am looking for! I know this reviewer and he has tested and owned a lot of high end stuf. I'll keep you informed....
Here' s the link to the review:http://www.hifi-advice.com/AAZ-ReferenceFlow-review-1.html