What is the best HEAVY METAL speaker?

I know totally blasphemy question here on Audiogon. But you like what you like, right? Anyway, I know most metal music is totally compressed and recorded horrible (aka Metallica) however there is a new age of metal bands out there that are starting to change that (Opeth started with Blackwater Park). So what speakers out there can take the pounding of a double bass drum kit hitting at full throttle and give the roar of metal guitar justice. There has to be a set up that would make Glen Tipton turn his head and say hell ya!
128x128lizzardkingseattle
I've always admired McInotsh preamps for their plethora of features. I haven't heard the latest one, the C52, but it's probably a barn burner.
NOTHING sounds better than The Mars Volta at 11 on my Avantgardes. Volume and dynamics = horns.
Legacy Focus SE or AERIS; they do a great job on Prog-rock, Heavy Metal, Electronica, Trance, etc....
Golden Ear Triton 1 is IMO an excellent metal speaker. Great mid and lower bass. Not fatiguing at all and fast enough to keep up. Robust sounding. Even though fairly efficient you will want an amp with some balls for metal. I played a lot of Opeth, Megadeth, Soilent Green, etc. and even more poorly recorded metal like Pig Destroyer sounded pretty damn good. Unfortunately I need to move in a much smaller room that is not suited to them 9x13 so I sold them. I bought some Merlin TSM Mmm and they are awesome metal speakers as well in the right room from 50 hz up. I have owned some others that while ok with rock did not do metal well. Those being KEF 201/2, Dynaudio Focus 140, paradigm s4 and s2, Usher BE718, and some others I can't remember.