Best loudspeaker with coincident/coaxial driver

I am looking to purchase preferentially a floor-standing loudspeaker with coincident tweeter - midrange for my smaller 14 x 13 ft listening room.
I believe this will enhance coherence and musicality over my Revel Ultima Studio 2, which are indeed quite detailed but don't sound as coherent as I would like in my room. I use VAC preamplification and a Clayton Audio S2000 amplifier.
Thinking about KEF Blade 2, Thiel 3.7, TAD Evolution One and Tannoy DC10A. (Not cheap but perhaps a final loudspeaker?)
Thanks in advance for your comments and reccommendations!
audiobrian
Thanks for your responses Rello and Akg_ca!
Any thoughts on KEF Blade 2 or TAD Evolution vs Tannoy.
The Eclipse looks very interesting with some impressive single driver technology, however with expected high treble and bass limitations with the single 4.7" driver.
Nothing is more coherent than a Vandersteen, But you need the right electronics and setup.
I am running the TAD CR-1's, but what got me interested and down that road was being smitten by the Evolution One's at last year's RMAF. I am delighted with them, and I suspect the Evolution One would delight, as well. I use a VAC Ren Sig II preamp and their Phi 200 amp to great affect, but these speakers are also liking a pair of Merrill Veritas nCore amps that are still breaking in now.

You really should carefully audition the candidates. The speaker purchase is rather defining, IME, so choose wisely...
The Thiel CS2.7 is a speaker to look at seriously. I am pretty sure Thiel is a leader in coincident driver technology. I cant understand why no one here has mentioned them?
Thiel himself died, and whoever is running the company now is moving away from the type of designs they built the company on. That said, Thiel is not for everyone. Not everyone can take all of those metal drivers. It's a good recommendation though. Thiel is a very coherent speaker.