Most achingly-beautiful music

Ultimately, we listen to music to be moved, for example, to be elated, exulted, calmed or pained. Which are the 3 most affecting pieces of music do you find the most affecting?
hungryear
Schwartzkopf singing Shubert's Four Last Songs; the blues riff Jimi plays right after Purple Haze on the Woodstock soundtrack; anything by Kate Bush, but especially her earliest works, including "The Man With The Child In His Eyes," "Wuthering Heights," "L'Amor Looks Something Like You".... I share many of the prior choices as well, but what's the point of mentioning yet again Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto? :-)
Mjm, thanks for mentioning Schubert's Four Last Songs. You reminded me that Richard Strauss's Vier letzte Lieder are also worthy of consideration.
Vaughn Williams Tallis Fantasia; second movement of the Barber violin concerto; tie between the final movement of the Mahler Second ("Ressurection") and the Mahler 9th. And how can I leave out the Faure and Duruffle Requiems? There's a lot more of them out there, too, as these posts attest. These are some of my current choices.
Aspirations by Gentle Giant from The Power and the Glory White Winds by Andreas Vollenweider The song ICE by Camel..... (best Guitar song ever !!)