Most achingly-beautiful music

Ultimately, we listen to music to be moved, for example, to be elated, exulted, calmed or pained. Which are the 3 most affecting pieces of music do you find the most affecting?
hungryear
To Tubegroover: You are right on the Rach. 2nd---it's the third movement adagio (shame on me!) And while I'm here, may I also cite Dvorak's String Serenade, op. 22, and the lesser known Suk Serenade, op.6 .
The 3rd movement of Beethoven's 9th Symphony and the slow movement of Beethoven's Hammerklavier Sonata.
Three more for an encore, .........Puccini "O Mio Babbino Caro" this song will make grown men cry, sublimely beautiful, snippets turn up in commercials constantly.............Strauss "voices of spring" 1987 New Years live performance Vienna, Kathleen Battle/Karajan, you are transported to another world/time........Tchaikovsky ballets are so beautiful they will never be surpassed, Swan Lake has so many beautiful passages and themes it is impossible to name one, the entire work is a romantic masterpiece.....regards, Sam
Aphex Twin's "Selected Ambeint Works Volume II" Curve's 'Doppelganger' and 'Think & Act' on the album "Doppelganger". The classical piece Major Winchester teaches to the Korean P.O.W.s...can anyone tell me the name of it? I have embarrassingly little knowledge of classical.