Speakers closest to Merlin ?

My two systems are optimized for Merlin speakers
In my main system I have a Stingray II on my Merlin VSM-MXr/MasterBAM.I LOVE this system !!
In my second system I used to have Merlin VSM-MM/SuperBAM.Sold those and ordered TSM Studio Black with master rc networks.Those will now not happen ....
I need suggestions for my second system.I have a Leben CS300F and a The Gryphon Callisto 2100.I need speakers that are close to the openness/neutrality and detail of the Merlin sound.
Suggestions would be appreciated.Two way,either standmount or compact floorstander.Under $3000
bluebull
How big is the room, how far from the front wall will they be placed, how many WPC do these amps put out?
In my experience of Merlin TSMs, there are many speakers as good and maybe even better:) certainly those that image better close to the wall.
Look at some of the Joseph Audio speakers. Jeff Joseph is a brilliant designer. At CES we listened to a Stand mounted two way which was just very special called the prism I would also recommend the Nola boxer
Alan
There's several used pair here on Audiogon. You also might want to reach out to Rich Brkich over at Signature Sound. He may be able to hook you up, or at least give you some viable alternatives.