New Bel Canto REF600M using NCORE

Wow!!..Looks like John hit another home run at Bel Canto with the just released REF 600M using NCORE amplifiers. 300 watts into 8ohms. $4500.00 a pair. The REF 1000M is out of production. I have a feeling this is Bel Canto's best amp ever below the Bel Canto Black. Look forward to Guido checking it out.
audiozen
Hey Audiozen... Good find! I'll have to check this Bel Canto REF600M baby out.

Meantime, here is the REF600M home page:

http://www.belcantodesign.com/eOne/products/amplifiers/ref600m-amplifier/

Best, Guido
From Bell Canto REF600M specification/features page:

"The Bel Canto Impedance Optimized Input Stage is a balanced high Common Mode Rejection, low output impedance driver that is critical to the amplifier's performance, ensuring that the refined dynamic qualities of the recording are preserved."

This is what will give this amplifier its "bell canto flavor", and separate its performance from the rest of the Hypex based designs.

BTW I listened to a system using the NAD M22 two weeks ago, and wasn't impressed. The comparison was against an Accuphase integrated costing twice the M22, but not a lot more than M12 + M22 combined.

Is it just my experience, or Hypex (in general) requires very, very careful matching upstream? (downstream they are as speaker independent as I ever heard).

I would love to hear other users experiences.
One minor correction regarding the price, the new REF600M mono amps list for $2,495 each. They are currently shipping but I haven't had the opportunity to hear them yet.