In Memoriam: Bobby Palkovich of Merlin Music

I just read this terrible news about the death of Bobby Palkovich of Merlin Music Systems. He was a great guy and this is very, very sad. Rest in peace, Bobby.

http://www.audioasylum.com/cgi/vt.mpl?f=speakers&m=344617
rebbi
Sad for his passing. He was among the best of the cottage industry builders who spanned the full arc of the high-end segment since the '80s. Unfortunately that business model is becoming harder to sustain. RIP Bobby.
So surreal, I am away on a business trip and my wife calls to tell me that a box arrived today from Merlin Music. This was the master RC's and replacement woofer I had been waiting on. Bobby sent them right before he passed away, wow.

I was fully accepting that this was something that I was not getting and had
to move on to something new

I am so grateful to get this package and have my speakers up and running again. To think with all the pain he was in that he took the time to prepare and fill my order is truly amazing.

I will forever think of Bobby knowing I have one of the few last pairs of speakers that he ever produced.

RIP my friend.

Sheldon
I already posted in AA, but his passing is tragic. At the shows I enjoyed listening to both him and his speakers.
His speakers provided me with thousands of hours of listening pleasure. His work will live on. Deepest condolences to family and loved ones. RIP, Bobby.